Wednesday 16 April 2014

our literacy


How is this happening why why was it them who had to suffer why wasn't it meeee!!!! this is just a bad dream this is all just a stupid bad dreeeeaam stop tricking me I'm hurt with pain, I'm sore with the pain of a microwave falling on my back burning half of my back and glass as deep as how a plug would go into the wall. I have bruises as big as rugby balls, but most importantly I lost everyone I ever loved I lost my son, I lost my wife, I lost my baby. I don't believe that it’s all gone, how can I look at this cracks in the roads emo buildings and wait is that a helicopter down at the bottom of my doorway there's a radio beacon, I’ll just get my basket with a string. Okay here we go wow this is hard, wait wait I got it yes, okay I’ll just lore it up yay i got it wow this thing has a lot of buttons oh this is the one hello hello does anyone copy does anyone copy wait hello yes yes I am in the city I need help immediately yes thank so much, you don't know how much this means to me, thank you so so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment