Thursday 17 April 2014

What are cupcakes? silly

 Success Criteria:
  • Title, Introduction, Explanation Sequence, Conclusion
  • Action Verbs
  • Present tense: is, now.
  • Time connectives: first, secondly, finally, then, when
  • Vocabulary: technical language

   Plan
  • Introduction - What is a cupcake
  • Explanation sequence   -  who makes the cupcakes
                                                     - types of cupcakes
                                                   - How can we make a cupcake
                                                   
  • Conclusion - That’s what cupcakes are



Have you ever wondered what is a cupcake and who makes it so yummy?How are they so pretty? I know!I even have a cupcake maker.Do you know who is that? I will tell you my secret right now.

Who makes the cupcake
I have a fairy, that helps me make cupcakes whenever I want. Every Morning, she goes dressed as a human, to buy the Ingredients. Then I will take the the cupcake she made to school as lunch. All the children are jealous of me as I have pretty and yummy cupcakes every morning.   My fairy is with white sparkling wings and is quite big like a human size. She has magical powers, to get whichever cooking tool she needs whenever she wants.

Types of cupcakes
There are many different types of cupcakes.There are chocolate, vanilla,rice cereal,peanut,pinata,apple pie, and lots more.The fairy is going once a week to fairy town to get recipes for six days,but all of them are different types.On Monday we have apple pie cupcakes,on tuesday pinata cupcakes,on wednesday chocolate cupcakes,on thursday peanut cupcakes,on friday rice cereal cupcakes,on saturday vanilla cupcakes and on sunday she is going to fairy town.That’s our schedule.

How can we make a cupcake
Well if you want to make a cupcake you have to catch a fairy, or a fairy may just come to you. Then maybe you can have cupcakes for free everyday. If you want to catch a fairy you have to go to queen st in auckland and go to a toy shop. They are usually there waiting for someone to come and they would follow you home. The good thing is that the fairy never leaves you.

Now you know  my cupcake secret and how to have it your self. We all now know what cupcakes are. Pretty,yummy and magical. Oh and good luck finding your fairy!


2 comments:

Greshka said...

Hi there! I like you fictional story. I like the way you added pictures to illustrate your story. I want to find a fairy because I would like cupcakes for my family and I. How do you catch a fairy?

From,
Greshka

Launoa said...

Hi Learning Hub 9,
Thank you for telling us how cup cakes are silly! How many flavours can you use for the silly cupcakes.
From,
Launoa

Post a Comment