Tuesday 17 June 2014

Intention: I wanted the person to feel happy and amazing. Writing focus: Add detail and emotion to my writing.

I am absorbing all of the amazing things in front of me. The spectacular trees and the wet bushes. Frozen lakes and the long and small rivers.  I am just standing on the wind. My wings are getting wet thanks to the fresh water coming from the falling sky. I can remember everything I have seen earlier at my flight. I’m on the wing. There are so many thoughts swirling around my head. The great winter breeze is making me feel so stunning. Looking down at the greenish lake, watching the angel looking things. I have a feeling like that a fish from the lake is following me. I’m just imagining the next beauty I will see. This really is the most staggering thing I have ever seen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment