Tuesday 17 June 2014

Intention: I wanted the person to feel happy and relaxed. Writing Focus: To add detail and emotion to my Writing.


I hear the beautiful laughter of the joyful children playing around me while I am standing beside the lake. I can feel my self lifting off the ground like I am flying with the wind blowing at me. It was so pleasing for me to be able to come and stand here. I could see the beautiful nature and scenery with the greenish trees and lots of bushes that was so breathtaking it caught my eye. It look just like a painting and depicts one too. The sun was shining in my eyes, it was just the perfect and ideal day to come out and have a stroll. I looked up at the sky and gazed at the beautiful birds soaring in the sky coming down and perching on the side of the railing. What I just saw was so fantastic that I could not bear to leave that place at all. That was an unforgettable moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment