Wednesday 12 November 2014

Manaiakalani Film Festival - Kids react to........

We have all been entertained by the varied and original work of the Fine Brothers youtube channel, "Kids React". We especially enjoyed the episodes where kids reacted to objects from different historical periods, because we were able to make connections to our own lives and learning experiences. We decided to choose the school cane because it shows how far our education system has come in the last 50 years and how lucky we are to be going to school, in New Zealand, in the 21st century! We hope you enjoy and please comment on our film. By Elliot and Ollie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

I really liked you movie, It was a great way to get kids aware of what happened in the past, and also really funny watching them react to the object, I bet you put a lot of time and effort into this movie, and it was worth it because this movie was great.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys

I really liked your movie because I watch a lot of kids react and this was quite a bit like it. I thought that it was great to have the kids react to something that wasn't something that they would know. My favorite part was when Ollie got hit with the cane because it looked like it hurt.

Greshka said...

Hi Hub 9! I love your movie! I like how you got your idea from "The Fine Brothers". Where did you get the cane from?

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
I think your movie was really funny.I really liked watching it,and I think you did a great job!

From:Sofiya T Stonefields school

Anonymous said...

Hi this video is so funny because i really liked the it is so helpful for other people that really want yo know about the olden days.

Post a Comment