Tuesday 17 February 2015

JASMINE- Literacy focus:making sure I have all the right words in my sentences / I want the reader to feel good to go to Indonesia and want to go to Indonesia


I am very bored in this holiday with nothing to do at home , it is a very boring Wednesday but tomorrow I am going to go to Indonesia , I will be coming back on Saturday which will be sunny and cloudy ,the temperature will be about 25-32 degrees Celsius. And in the weekends it will be raining. I started packing up my bag in the morning and I finished packing up my bag in the afternoon.I had dinner and I went to sleep at 9:00 pm and i woke up at 7:00 am , the plane is going out at 10:00 am so i have to get ready and get to the airport at 8:00 am it will take about 10 hours travelling from New Zealand to Indonesia. I arrived at the airport at 8:00 am , I had some food and then went to go on the plane. I got on the plane just in time. The seat was very comfortable and they served some food and drinks too but i didn't really like the food ( it looks good but it tastes bad).10 hours passed by and i arrived at the  Indonesia airport. New Zealand is 6 hours ahead so the time in Indonesia now is 2:00 pm while New Zealand is 8:00 pm. I went to a hotel and took everything I needed out of my bag and search up where is interesting to go to and I found Mount Sinabung which erupted and has ash in the air so I decided that tomorrow i am going to go there and I am just going to take photos around my place and learn their language for today so I went to take some photos , I came back with a lot of beautiful photos and I got to learn how to say hello which is halo juga and goodbye which is salam perpisahan. An hour past by and it was time for dinner , they had Nasi Goreng and Satay(Nasi goreng is fried rice and Satay is grilled meat with sauce)it was very yummy . After i had dinner i went up to my room and go to bed , I woke up in the morning and I got out of my hotel at 9:00 am and got to Mount Sinabung at 10:00 am I took lots of pictures there it was very interesting and there is still the ash that was in the sky that was from the eruption of Mount Sinabung , I loved it and I think that that other people should go there and take photos there as well because it is very beautiful and people will love it. After I took photos I had a picnic , the weather was very nice and the view was very beautiful , I really enjoyed being in Indonesia.


BY JASMINE

0 comments:

Post a Comment